Who runs E4btc?
We eat, drink and breathe Bitcoin.
Where is E4btc based?
We are a registered German company and limited by liability.
Bits & Coins Consulting UG
Ohlauer Str. 43
How do I get in touch with you?
- We are constantly available for customer service and your personal questions.
- You can use our contact form or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to contact us about any question or issue you may have.
- Our phone lines are also open 10:00 to 18:00 (Berlin, UTC+1) on business days from Monday to Friday, so you can call us at +49 (0) 30 749 279 85 if you prefer.
- We (usually) don't work on weekends and orders are delayed through bank holidays.
How do you calculate the BTC exchange rate?
- We utilize BitPay's trusted Bitcoin Best Bid exchange rate, which averages multiple exchanges' rates weighted by volume.
- BitPay does not factor in commission fees by exchanges, and therefore creates a more cost-effective way to use bitcoins by buying assets via BitPay, rather than cashing out via an exchange.
- Compare the exchange rate at Bitpay's bitcoin exchange rates.
Can I track my order? How?
- Yes, but not automatically since we ship with several logistic partners. We send your tracking as soon as available via Email
- Please get in touch with our friendly email support to figure out shipment infos e.g. an estimated arrival date of your package full of electronics.
What about refunds?
- Using BitPay's conversion rate, we accept Euro for the bitcoins BitPay receives. Hence, we are unable to refund the amount of bitcoins sent.
- We can only refund the Euro-equivalent of bitcoins on the day of refund, or Euros directly via bank transfer or other mutually-agreed payment processor.
- Our users have to ask for merchant's agreement first and cannot e.g. initiate a refund from our merchant processor without e4btc’s consent. BitPay does not handle customer requests for refunds, as BitPay is an agent of the merchant, not the customer.
- Learn more about our refunds and returns policy here.
I paid, but my invoice expired. What to do?
- Our software provider Bitpay creates an invoice which is only valid for 15 minutes.
- Do not use exchanges, trading platforms or market places to send your coins from.
- In this case, If your invoice is paid, don't panic, Bitpay will transfer the money with delay.
- To shop online please use established mobile, desktop or online bitcoin wallets e.g. Blockchain for cheaper transactions fees and faster confirmations.
I accidentally overpaid my invoice. Can I get my money back and how?
- Pay with gratitude, please.
- If you accidentally or massively overpaid the invoice, it is easily possible to refund your overpaid amount.
- Provide the Bitpay invoice ID or URL and your bitcoin refund address by opening a support ticket for Bitpay.
I paid my invoice in full. Can I cancel my order? How?
- Bitcoin has no chargebacks, that is why you can't cancel your payment after sending your money.
- We usually process the order of your product & shipping within 24 hours.
- During this time slot it could be possible to change your chosen items.
I live outside the European Union, can I still order from you?
- For using the shopping card and online checkout we only ship within the European Union.
- If you are living in a Non-EU country, please ask for a shipping and price quote via Email.
- You can find our shipping rates here.